MBBS In Bangladesh Eligibility For Indian Students
- The aspirant must have at least a qualifying score in the NEET exam..
- The minimum qualifying percentile for NEET-UG is - 50th Percentile for general and for SC/ST/OBC it is 40th Percentile.
- The Candidate must have passed 12 board exams in the year 2022 or 2021
Advantages Of Studying Mbbs In Bangladesh
- Without a doubt, Bangladesh is regarded as one of the most preferred locations for pursuing international studies for MBBS degrees. .
- A large number of students of various nationalities have heavily appreciated the services provided by the Top Medical colleges in Bangladesh.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN BANGLADESH
- Initial payment for the first year is higher compared to the other countries. For better understanding, let us assume that the total fees for five years MBBS course are US$ 36000 which means you gave to pay 30%–40% of the total package in the first year.
- Although Bangladesh is considered to be a hotspot for medical aspirants that doesn't mean that there aren't any bad medical colleges in Bangladesh.
- There are cases where the greedy management with the help of Admission agents from Bangladesh/India tries to overcharge you without facilitating the sufficient infrastructure
Getting admission in a medical university in BANGLADESH is very easy. The applicants are not required to take any exam like TOEFL or IELTS.
For admission in MBBS in BANGLADESH, the student must fulfil the following criteria:
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2020, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET - 2020; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.