MBBS In Central America Eligibility For Indian Students
- General medicine
- Aspirants must be at least 17 years of age at the time of application.
- All Indian applicants must have a graduation degree from a higher education board-level organisation in India.
- The dominant subjects in 12th standard should be Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Advantages Of Studying Mbbs in Central America
- Students can learn about different cultures and religions in South America.
- The MBBS tuition fees in Central America are low so it makes more sense to pursue MBBS In Central America For Indian Students.
Disadvantages Of Studying Mbbs In Central America
- The students should always be cautious when choosing an education consultancy. Aspirants are advised to perform a thorough check on the background before finalising the consultancy.
- The general climate conditions in Central America can often become problematic for students. It takes some time for them to adjust well.
Getting admission in a medical university in Central America is very easy. The applicants are not required to take any exam like TOEFL or IELTS.
For admission in MBBS in Central America, the student must fulfil the following criteria:
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2020, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET - 2020; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.