MBBS In Georgia Eligibility For Indian Students
- General medicine
- To become eligible for studying MBBS in Georgia in 2022, at minimum the aspirant must be 17 years of age on 31st December 2022.
- Students must possess a higher secondary or an equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The degree must be from a recognized university or board. Moreover, MBBS in Georgia without a NEET scorecard cannot be pursued.
Advantages Of Studying Mbbs In Georgia
- Without a doubt, the quality of medical education is unparalleled in Georgia. Furthermore, most of their colleges are equipped with great technology and infrastructure so students get excess to a lot of educational resources in Georgia.
- The accommodation of facilities and food accessibility is phenomenal in Georgia. Students can even find Indian food. The food quality is consistent with the quality of the MBBS in Georgia for Indian students.
Disadvantages Of Studying Mbbs In Georgia
- The biggest issue Indian Students might face in Georgia is the climate. Aspirants may find it hard to adjust to the cold climate of Georgia.
- There was an advisory given by the Embassy of Armenia to Indian students. You should also be aware of the fact that there is no Indian Embassy in Georgia.
Getting admission in a medical university in Georgia is very easy. The applicants are not required to take any exam like TOEFL or IELTS.
For admission in MBBS in Georgia, the student must fulfil the following criteria:
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2020, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET - 2020; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.