Kyrgyzstan, formally known as the Kyrgyz Republic is a beautiful country located in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is known for its natural beauty and varied traditions. Kyrgyz Republic is a landlocked country, covered by mountains sharing its borders with Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the southeast.
The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is the largest city of in the country. Bishkek covers a total area of 49 square miles with an estimated population of about 1,250,000. Kyrgyzstan was occupied by by Russia in 1876 and in the year 1991, the country successfully achieved its independence from the Soviet Union.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN?
Kyrgyzstan not only offers affordable medical education, but also a very healthy environment to the students coming from foreign countries. The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are equipped with all the basic amenities that re necessary for a healthy living for the students.
The university campuses are well equipped with modern infrastructure and modern technology. The quality of education provided in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to other developed countries like USA, UK and European countries.
Apart from classrooms, the students are given complete chance to learn through practical training and experiments. Students are also required to go on clinical rounds that help them in gaining better experience in their fields of study.
- Top medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable. The complete course of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan from any top medical university in Kyrgyzstan can be completed in 12-15LAC
- MBBS In Kyrgyzstan is offered in English Medium
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan offers a wide range of advantages to the students who want to pursue MBBS from a medical university here. Some of the benefits of studying MBBS from Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
The medical council of India or MCI has cleared the clouds of confusion for the medical aspirants. The students were confused and worried about the fact if they will have to sit for the NEET exam even if they wish to go for MBBS in abroad. Now the MCI has made it clear that a student going for MBBS in Abroad will also have to clear the NEET exam with 50 and 40 percentile for general and reserved categories respectively. This latest update will come into play May 01, 2020 onwards.
Getting admission in MBBS or any other medical course in a medical university in Kyrgyzstan is very simple. The student must fulfil the following criteria:
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2020, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET - 2019; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.