MBBS In Kyrgyzstan Eligibility For Indian Students
Although going to Kyrgyzstan for studying may seem like a fun little trip but you first need to pass the eligibility criteria for MBBS students which are mentioned below :
- Every aspirant must have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCB in 12th/Inter.
- For SC/ST/OBC, they need only 40% of aggregate marks for meeting the eligibility criterion
- The admission might also require the students o have the bare minimum of NEET qualifications for 2020, 2021 and 2022
- The aspirant must also be of 17 years of age as of 31st December 2022.
Advantages Of Studying Mbbs In Kyrgyzstan
Years Experience Working
- Top medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable. The complete course of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan from any top medical university in Kyrgyzstan can be completed in 12-15LAC
Disadvantages Of Studying Mbbs In Kyrgyzstan
- One of the biggest problems that Kyrgyzstan possesses as an educational destination is its Average Quality of Education. Well, it's cheap but it compromises the quality of education. Unfortunately, the quality of education in these institutions is average at best.
- Besides the standard of education, whether in Kyrgyzstan is another thing that won’t sit well with everyone. In Kyrgyzstan, snowfall is typically seen in the months of December to February.
Getting admission in a medical university in KYRGYZSTAN is very easy. The applicants are not required to take any exam like TOEFL or IELTS.
For admission in MBBS in KYRGYZSTAN, the student must fulfil the following criteria:
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2020, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET - 2020; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.