MBBS In Philippines Eligibility For Indian Students
- The aspirant must be of 17 years of age or above on 31st December of the year of admission.
- A minimum mark of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a mainstream subject must be secured by the applicants.
- The above data is applicable for 10+2 levels and it only concerns the general category.
Advantages Of Studying Mbbs In the Philippines
- The means of teaching in all the top Philippines Medical Colleges is English. Unlike in China or Russia, there is no appealing reason to get familiar with the different languages to finish the medical course.
- Fortunately, TOEFL or IELTS test is not required to take admission in MBBS In the Philippines For Indian Students.
Disadvantages Of Studying Mbbs In the Philippines
- It might take some time to adapt to the Philippines' climate because it is an island surrounded by water on all sides. You can expect frequent rainfalls from June till November.
- Candidates must pass the screening test piloted by the MCI (Medical Council of India). Only those who pass this test can be allowed to practice medicine in India.
Getting admission in a medical university in PHILIPPINES is very easy. The applicants are not required to take any exam like TOEFL or IELTS.
For admission in MBBS in PHILIPPINES, the student must fulfil the following criteria:
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2020, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET - 2020; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.