Advantages Of Studying Mbbs In Ukraine
Without a doubt, the cost of MBBS in Ukraine is comparatively lower than in private Indian medical colleges. When you factor in the competition in India for MBBS colleges, studying in foreign destinations seems appropriate.
There is no need to prepare for entrance exams since MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students is availed without any national-level exam.Now you no longer have to stress over rough exams to get an MBBS degree.
Disadvantages Of Studying Mbbs In Ukraine
- Moving to a new place away from your comfortable home can give you a lot of stress and anxiety.
- Moreover moving to a prominent European country like Ukraine can be difficult because of the cold weather. Compared to India, Ukraine is far colder and it takes students some time to adapt themselves. Although there are some students who like the cold weather.
- Food is one of the leading issues that almost all Indian students in Ukraine complain about. You can read their experiences with food on various social media platforms and other places.
Getting admission in a medical university in Ukraine is very easy. The applicants are not required to take any exam like TOEFL or IELTS.
For admission in MBBS in Ukraine, the student must fulfil the following criteria:
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2020, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET - 2020; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.