Every year students give preference to the foreign countries medical universities for MBBS in Uzbekistan. There are various reasons for which students given general prefer studying abroad is a better choice as well as a decision.
They see high quality of education, learning diagnostics, treating regional pathology, and other factors such as religious freedom, law defense, favorable climate which entice Indian students to study abroad.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN UZBEKISTAN?
Uzbekistan can fit this bill for anyone wanting a challenging and unique environment to study. Some right opportunities are available for the candidates to explore their higher education. Colleges and the society are safe due to a police state which the country is now in. Transportation and communications are some of the major and modern conveniences you will come across in Uzbekistan.
Citizens prefer to take the underground trains there but many prefer to hail a car anytime for a ride. Health insurance can be easily taken from any travel insurance from any regular health insurance company before leaving for Uzbekistan.
There are several students there who enjoy the difference in culture and history you can find there.
- Completed Intermediate education equivalent to Secondary education.
- Admission fee
- 50% rating scores MBBS Paying capacity
- Passport with appropriate entry visa
- 8 photos
- Medical references
- Reference of Ministry of education of the UR on equivalency to secondary education of the KR
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan has become one of the most preferable destinations for the aspiring students who want to study MBBS in abroad. Some of the advantages are listed below:
- The medical universities of Uzbekistan are recognised by WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of many other counties.
- The medium of instruction in Uzbekistan is English which makes it much easier for international students to adapt to the environment
- The cost of accommodation is very low as compared to other countries like USA, UK and many European countries. Apart from this, the travel for students in Uzbekistan is very cheap. Students get special discounts for travelling within the country.
- The medical colleges of Uzbekistan offer high quality facilities to the students.
- The students studying MBBS in the universities of Uzbekistan are provided with various opportunities to participate in the international exchange programs, conferences, and other scientific projects in various international universities which opens more doors for them to achieve their goals in the field of medicine.
- Indian students who complete their MBBS from a Medical University of Uzbekistan can easily get a job in India as the MBBS degree obtained from a Uzbekistan University is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Getting admission in a medical university in Uzbekistan is very easy. The applicants are not required to take any exam like TOEFL or IELTS.
For admission in MBBS in Uzbekistan, the student must fulfil the following criteria:
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2020, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET - 2020; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.